I want to go on the record and say two things. I dislike mid seasons of TV programs. And second of all, this post has ZERO to do with education. A few weeks back I said Good bye for now to my favorite show, The Walking Dead. I like the writing. It’s not just like the comic. It’s shot here in GA and it’s very, very stressful. If you’re like me you may need some consoling. Here are a few options for you.
10 things you can do while waiting for season to begin again
- Read The Walking Dead comics and graphic novels.
- Go online and start discussions with fan boys about what you think Rick and the team will do in October.
- Drive around town looking for places you’d secure if the Outbreak happens.
- Have a mini marathon of TWD.
- Watch “Breaking Bad” on Netflix and identify all the similarities between both.
- Take up crossbow shooting.
- Buy a poncho.
- Count down the days until the new series begins.
- Assess what skills you have that would be useful in the Outbreak.
- Read my ramblings and make fun of them.
A couple of bonus options
- Rock back and forth in a dark room asking “why?”
- Read a book.
- Go outside and have some fun.
What do you do when your favorite show goes into mid season break?