This week was a bear. I'm not sure if it was because of the impending break or what. What I can say is I'm thankful to God that 245pm got here without incidents. Hope I didn't peel out when I left.
Anyway, I had time to write a little primer for how to fully enjoy your Spring break
- Block all your coworkers/parents emails and phone numbers
- Put your work badge under that stack of good reading you have
- Send all your professional clothes to the dry cleaners and put the claim check with your badge
- If anyone asks you about your job just walk away
- Stay away from kids for the next week, unless its your own kids
- LEAVE ALL PAPERS AT SCHOOL, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GRADE THAT STUFF ANYWAY!
- Grow a beard just in case you run into one of your parents at Target. Might a bad idea if you're a lady.
- Shop in a different area, maybe different state
- Think about work only when your co-workers are able to reach you
- Enjoy every second of your break, its a blessing to work and even more so to rest from our labors
Have a great Spring Break, you deserve it!