My DD1 and I were going to do a video of this post, but her agent didn't contact my people and the collaboration didn't come together.
- Your child hasn't met 50 bestest friends as of yet.
- Your child cannot quote any Dr. Seuss.
- Your home electric bill has doubled.
- Your child doesn't know where their swim suit is.
- Your child hasn't touched that "Summer work packet" their teacher sent home.
- You haven't said "whew, you smell like outside".
- "Mommy, whats that building?" "It's a library."
- Your child hasn't been sun burned, bug bitten, climbed a tree, visited a park, zoo, carnival or pool, swung on a tire swing, or gotten so tanned you didn't recognize them.
- They still haven't cleaned their room!