This year has really been a mind bender. I’m SO used to resolution/goal setting/Daniel fasting/starting off with the end in mind/blah-blah-blah. This year however, I didn’t do any of the usual. I am sticking to what worked as I ended 2015 and not doing what didn’t work. That just seemed easy enough. Coming off our epic Christmas I have had ZERO interest in over stressing myself. So I’ve kept it all very low key. Let’s talk about it.
- We’re spending a lot more time together. The girls have so much going on that our little moments together are pretty special.
- Family planning time. We have so much going on that we need to spend some time looking at and planning our calendars.
- Um…yeah. We all are going to have to pitch in on household stuff. No reason to fake that any longer.
- I love my little class. We’re struggling to make the gains that we need, but we can do it.
- Each student has a chart of their place on our “gains train”. They all know just about what they need to do each week to get to the end with success.
- I also LOVE my school. I can’t say enough about them. That being said I would like to just stay there, learn how to address the needs of this community and help DES become the school it’s supposed to be.
- I am going to go get my Level 2 certification soon. Why not? I enjoy CF and I want to be better as a coach as well as a Crossfitter. The next certification will help me with the coaching aspect.
- I want to find more ways to meal prep! I know that’s crazy cause I already to every meal and snack that I eat, but there’s some more that I’d like to do.
- I can’t express how much I get out of Olympic lifting. I feel better and I feel amazing going at it on the platform.
- Team Whitaker is in a good spot. That being said there are some areas that we’re not addressing. We’ve skipped them for YEARS and truth be told we just don’t know enough to be good in these areas. So…we’re going to fix that.
- Sometime this year Team Whitaker will increase our streams of income times 2. More later.
- I want my family to be able to properly sort and discuss matters of faith without feeling they’re not properly equipped. No need to wait for someone else to “defend them” they’re able to discuss these matters on their own.
I will expand on all of these more and more as the year moves on. Can you believe that we’re half way through January? Amazing how time flies.