No matter how good your school year has been, you still enjoy your Summer break. It’s a needed change that you certainly earned. No matter how wonderful your Summer break, you still think about the past school year, some. Even a little. Here are my thoughts.
- I did feel as if I stumbled more than I ran. Getting my legs under me was a chore indeed.
- I shouldn’t have agreed to work on the school improvement plan. That’s just not my forte and floundered at it all year.
- Getting comfortable with the Classical model of teaching was difficult.
- School size. It’s certainly appreciated having 4-7 classes on a grade level.
- Though I stuck with keto, I didn’t have the success I had when it was new. Spent a lot of time trying to figure out what changed when I should’ve been coasting along.
- The best group of students…in the WORLD! *Change my mind!
- No class movement. The students I started with are the same group I ended with.
- The most involved and supportive families in the world. Come at me!
- Being able to discuss my faith with my class, co workers and families is amazing!
- Class size. I had a twelve students all year and it made for some great teaching moments.
- Outstanding support from admin and school staff. Everyone wants everyone to be successful. No really.
- I figured out a very manageable daily schedule that helped me a lot.
- I closed out the year looking forward to starting next year’s adventure.
- Seeing my girls just about EVERY HOUR was good, no really it was fun.
Again this school year was great. I had a sweet bunch of students and parents. Lots of support and tons of fun. I will try to find some of the best pics from this year for my next post.